Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Dear Diary (",)


Wow, something hit me this morning, memory lane hihi. When I was in high school, I was a fan of writing diaries, I even have different designs. There were crazy, fun, embarrassing memories in there, ewww. But anyway, I remembered that I always had fun writing in my diary.

It was a part of me, an expression of myself. There in my diary, I need not pretend, I need not hold my thoughts, it was all out. And of course I must say, that it is the bestest friend I've ever had. It does not complain, nor argue with you, it listened and kept silent. And you are even rest assured that it won't spill your secrets hihi.

Writing on my diary is a great relief, especially if I am having a bad day. It somehow eased out the burden of carrying the pain that a bad luck had caused me.

When you want to be reminded of how you became who you are at present, you can always look back on your diary, because somehow you can read on how you dealt with different situations and different persons you had encountered along the way.

Have A Blessed Day!(",)..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Semi Edgy Look