Thursday, March 29, 2012

Cold Mornings


I'm sensing lately that during mornings this late days of March its a bit colder. Climate change?

Do you know what I fear the most? End of the world. I can't help but think that the Earth might give up on us. That it has been fighting for us, fighting for our survival so that we can live our lives doing our daily routine. Too bad that part of that routine ain't saving or preserving the world that we live in. Do not get me wrong, I am not an environmentalist nor part of any organization concerning the Earth's survival. But somehow, I want to do something, if not much, even a little.

The very good thing living in my city is the strict waste disposal. We are ordered by our local government that we should segregate our garbage, a separate container for the biodegradable and non-biodegradable. If you are caught not following the local ordinance you are fined heavily.

I promise to recycle as what I am doing with my crafts and of course, I promise to abide with the laws of the land. This is my share, my promise, what's yours?

Oh dear Earth, be strong and hold on, please live for us, for all the living creatures here on Earth be it big or small.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Semi Edgy Look